Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (CLAW)
- Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (CLAW)
Weasel Garden Claw works hand-in-hand with Garden Weasel to maintain your garden beds all season long. Garden Claw is especially useful early in the gardening season to turn the first soil of the year. Just place Garden Claw in any soil, even if it hasn’t been cultivated since the Fall, and turn the handle to easily cultivate packed soil. Garden Claw is versatile, medium-duty, and it’s great for many soils. The comfort-grip handles feel good in the hand, and the spiral turn action offers 4 actions in 1: cultivating, loosening, aerating and weeding.
- Four Reasons to Use the Weasel Garden Claw
1. It works in any soil.
2. There’s no bending or lifting involved.
3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants.
4. Garden Claw can even be used as a compost turner.
- Cultivating and Aerating Tips and Pointers
Use Garden Claw for the hard cultivating work needed early in the season. Then use Garden Weasel to maintain the cultivated garden beds. Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps to conserve water because water won’t run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil.
- Product Features:
Great for Many Soils
Comfort Grip Handles
Spiral Turn Action
Easy to Hang and Store
Overall Height = 38”
- Using the Weasel Garden Claw Cultivator
The best thing about Garden Claw is there is no bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivation, aeration or turning, and place the head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright. Garden Claw comes fully assembled, ready to use.