Garden Weasel® Weasel Edger-Chopper
- Create the Perfect Edge for Your Lawn and Garden
Sculpt your lawn safely and easily with the new and improved Weasel Edger-Chopper. The ergonomic comfort-grip handle, extra wide footplate and carbon steel blade will give you professional looking landscaping at a fraction of the cost. And, as always, the Edger comes with the Garden Weasel Lifetime Warranty.
- Six Reasons to Use the Weasel Edger-Chopper
1. Creates attractive, sculpted edge for gardens, patios, driveways, curbs
2. Separates flower, shrub or groundcover areas from lawn; keeps mulch in and grass out of your beds
3. Ergonomic tool—no bending or straining
4. Easy to use and maintain; weather and rust resistant
5. Less expensive and more durable than rolling wheel models
6. Safer than gas- or electric-powered edgers; no flying rocks or other debris
- Edging Tips & Pointers
Get the satisfaction of doing it yourself with the Weasel Edger. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
For formal landscaping, use straight edges
For more informal landscaping, try sweeping curves rather than sharper curves. It will look better and is easier to maintain
For a barrier, try a line of stones or clam shells, or use concrete, bricks, slates or pavers
There are many ready-made decorative edging options available, like plastic or aluminum strips
- Product Features:
Durable Carbon Steel
Overall Height = 38”
- Using the Weasel Edger
Once you’ve settled on a design, clear the area of surface debris. Then use string or hose to mark your edging line. For the sharpest edge, make sure the soil is moist because hard, compact soil is difficult to edge. Then, simply place the half-moon edger on your line and push down on the wide comfort footplate.