Weasel Core Aerator ®
- Helps Bring New Life to Lawns with Compact Soil
Helps bring new life to lawns with compact soil. Symptoms include thin turf with poor color and bare patches that do not respond to watering and fertilizer. Compact soil creates a barrier that keeps water and air from reaching grass roots and providing vital nutrients. The Weasel® Core Aerator also stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots as well as providing lawn surface nutrients.
- Reasons to Use the Weasel Core Aerator
1. Stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots as well as providing lawn surface nutrients.
2. Angled tips easily penetrate compact soil.
3. Center footplate allows even pressure and maximum force to remove soil cores.
4. Durable construction materials - allowing you to work faster
with less effort.
- Product Features
Double Welded Construction
Wide Center Footplate
- Using the Weasel Core Aerator
Always wear proper footwear.
Step down firmly on the footplate to penetrate grass and soil in affected areas.
Compact soil plugs will automatically be extracted though the top openings of the
aerator with each application.
The soil plugs will breakdown on the surface leaving less compact soil.