Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (CLAW)
- Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (CLAW)
Weasel Garden Claw works hand-in-hand with Garden Weasel Cultivator to maintain your garden beds all season long. Garden Claw is especially useful early in the gardening season to turn the first soil of the year. Just place Garden Claw in any soil, even if it hasn’t been cultivated since the Fall, and turn the handle to easily cultivate packed soil. Garden Claw is versatile, medium-duty, and works great on many different types of soil. The comfort-grip handles feel good in the hand, and the spiral turn action offers 4 actions in 1: cultivating, loosening, aerating and weeding.
- Four Reasons to Use the Weasel Garden Claw
1. It works in any soil.
2. There’s no bending or lifting involved.
3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants.
4. Garden Claw can even be used as a compost turner.
- Cultivating and Aerating Tips and Pointers
Use Garden Claw for the hard-cultivating work needed early in the season. Then use Garden Weasel Cultivator to maintain the cultivated garden beds. Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps with conserving water, to avoid water running off, as seen with hard-packed soil.
- Product Features:
Great for many different types of soil
Comfort grip handles
Spiral turn action
Easy to hang and store
Overall height = 38”
- Using the Weasel Garden Claw Cultivator
The best thing about Garden Claw is there is no bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivating, aerating or turning, and place the head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright. Garden Claw comes fully assembled, ready to use.