Garden Weasel® Weasel Edger-Chopper
Create the Perfect Edge for Your Lawn and Garden
Sculpt your lawn safely and easily with the new and improved Weasel Edger-Chopper.
The ergonomic comfort-grip handle, extra wide footplate and carbon steel blade will give you professional looking landscaping at a fraction of the cost. And, as always, the Edger comes with the Garden Weasel Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Six Reasons to Use the Weasel Edger-Chopper
1. Creates attractive, sculpted edge for gardens, patios, driveways, curbs
2. Separates flower, shrub or groundcover areas from lawn; keeps mulch in and grass out of your beds
3. Ergonomic tool—no bending or straining
4. Easy to use and maintain; weather and rust resistant
5. Less expensive and more durable than rolling wheel models
6. Safer than gas- or electric-powered edgers; no flying rocks or other debris
Edging Tips & Pointers
Get the satisfaction of doing it yourself with the Weasel Edger. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
- For formal landscaping, use straight edges
- For more informal landscaping, try sweeping curves rather than sharper curves. It will look better and is easier to maintain
- For a barrier, try a line of stones or clam shells, or use concrete, bricks, slates or pavers
- There are many ready-made decorative edging options available, like plastic or aluminum strips
- Durable Carbon Steel
- Comfort-Grip Handle
- Ergonomic Design
- Overall Height = 38”
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Using the Weasel Edger
Once you’ve settled on a design, clear the area of surface debris. Then use string or hose to mark your edging line. For the sharpest edge, make sure the soil is moist, as hard, compact soil is difficult to edge. Then, simply place the half-moon edger on your line and push down on the wide comfort footplate.